Peanut Butter Mini Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 2/3 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, combine the egg, milk, peanut butter, oil and vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Fill greased or paper-lined miniature muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 350° for 15-17 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Serve warm. Yield: 4 dozen.